Kermit

Kermit
Kermit

Monday, 5 March 2012

Monday 5th March 2012 Lesson Plan

Today I am going to be following a tutorial about creating a side scroller and in the tutorial it is going to be creating different types of enemies, it is going to be object oriented. i will be watching both of the videos making notes while I am following the tutorial so then i will be able to in the future be able to create another game by going off my notes by the end of the first tutorial i will have an idea of what i am going to do as he explaninsm  tutorial i will have a timer that works correctly that counts down and when it hits 0:00 then it will restart and count down again. This part of the game is important because then if I ever create another game then i will be able to use the same code and use a timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment